* 600g fresh seafood or marinara mix
* ï¿½ cup green curry paste
* 2 cups coconut milk (400mls)
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce (or oyster sauce)
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 1 cup basil leaves
* 1 brown onion, sliced
* 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced
* 200g snow peas
* 1 ï¿½ cups jasmine or long grain rice
* Vegetable oil for cooking
Cook onion and curry paste in fry pan with vegetable oil until onion softens.
Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce and brown sugar and bring to the boil.
Add in seafood and capsicum and simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes on this site.
Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute.
Add basil remove from heat and serve with rice.