* 700g of white fish fillets cut into cubes (e.g. Ling, Blue-eye Trevalla, Snapper, Kingfish, Mulloway/Jewfish, Flathead, Barramundi etc.)
* 8 Bamboo skewers (soaked in cold water)
* 375g can crushed tomatoes or passata
1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1 ï¿½ cups of Couscous
* 100g Rocket and ï¿½ bunch Parsley
* 1 cup of green olives
* 3 tablespoons of pine nuts, roasted
* 3 tablespoons of sultanas
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Cut fish into pieces and thread onto skewers. Combine marinade ingredients and coat skewers.
Cook couscous as per instructions on packet and allow to cool.
Combine the rest of salad ingredient in a bowl, add couscous and mix.
Place skewers into a medium hot fry pan or flat BBQ grill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Serve with couscous salad.