Fish with Teriyaki Sauce & Bok Choy
* 4 portions of white fish fillets (e.g. Ling, Blue-eye Trevalla,
* Snapper, Kingfish, Mulloway, Dory, Flathead, Barramundi etc.)
* 2 bunches of bok choy
* Boiled or steamed rice Sauce
* 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
* 2 teaspoons white sugar
* 2 teaspoons sesame oil
* 3 tablespoons rice wine or sweet sherry
Wash bok choy and cut into quarters. Mix teriyaki sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice wine/sherry in a small bowl. Pan fry fish fillets on a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side and set aside. Add bok choy to fry pan and cook for 1-2 minute then remove from pan.
Add sauce mixture to fry pan and cook for another 1-2 minutes on high to reduce slightly. Spoon sauce over fish fillet and bok choy and serve with rice.