Fish with Lime & Black Pepper Sauce
* 4 portions of white fish fillets (e.g. Ling, Blue-eye Trevalla,
* Snapper, Kingfish, Mulloway, Dory, Flathead, Barramundi etc.)
* 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
* 3 tablespoons lime juice (2 limes)
* ï¿½ tablespoon crushed black pepper
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* ï¿½ cup white wine (or sweet sherry)
* Mixed lettuce leaves and orange segments
Combine grated lime rind, lime juice, crushed black pepper, sugar and white wine and set aside. Pan fry fish fillets on a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side then transfer to serving plate.
Add sauce mix to fry pan and bring to the boil. Reduce sauce on high heat for 2-3 minutes then spoon over fish.