Seafood Fried Rice
* 600g fresh seafood or marinara mix
* 2 cups (500gms) long grain rice
* 3-4 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 medium to large head of broccoli cut into small pieces (or 2 broccolini bunches)
* 6 shallots, finely sliced
* 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* Vegetable oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
Boil or steam rice as directed on packet and set aside.
Cook eggs in a medium hot fry pan. Break up egg as it cooks and then set aside.
Cook seafood in a hot frying pan until just cooked (2-3 minutes) then set aside.
Cook broccoli in fry pan for 1-2 minutes on a medium heat.
Add cooked rice, egg and seafood to fry pan and cook on a medium heat for 1-2 minutes while mixing.
Add soy sauce, sesame oil, shallots and salt and pepper to taste, mix and serve.