Fish with Basil Vinaigrette on Potatoe Fritte
* 4 white fish fillet portions (e.g. Ling, Blue-eye Trevalla, Snapper, Kingfish, Mulloway/Jewfish, Flathead, Barramundi etc.)
* 4 large peeled potatoes
* Vegetable oil for cooking
* Green salad leaves
* Salt and black pepper to taste
* ï¿½ cup of basil leaves, finely chopped
* ï¿½ clove of garlic, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar or lemon juice
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
Combine basil, garlic, vinegar and olive oil in a small bowl and set aside.
Grate potatoes, then immediately place in a clean table cloth and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
Shape grated potatoes into small disk shapes and pan fry on medium-high heat until golden brown.
Drain on paper towel and set aside.
Pan fry or grill fish on a medium high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Serve fish with basil vinaigrette on potato fritters with green salad leaves.